Happy to feature this fun party held by a friend of mine. Unicorns are cropping up everywhere this year and it's such a fun theme for a party. Especially if it's held at an incredible farm and has the fun twist of being a art party, too. Here are some photos and great ideas the mom, Janet, of Barclay Farms did for this party.
Adorable pony turned Unicorn
Beautiful birthday girl in a rainbow dress.
Unicorn Chair and Pom Pom Wand
"Paint brush" Rice Krispie treats on popsicle sticks with rainbow sprinkles
Close up of this yummy treats!
Bright colored chairs and aprons set the stage for painting.
Of course, I had to bring some pom poms!
And a sweet bubble blowing, game playing princess to entertain!
You want beautiful party decorations that will stand out. But you don't want to spend a fortune. You want to be able to pick and choose the things you spend your money on. To add on the perks that YOU want, not one size fits all. AND you want it FAST. Super quick shipping, exactly as ordered, gorgeous and unique party decorations, and products that are beautifully and carefully packaged. Oh, AND it'd be great if these items could do double duty as room decor and have life after the party.
WE HEARD YOU
AND WE HAVE IT
Introducing the completely renovated, reduced priced, value-added, brand spankin' newPRETTI MINI shop! Now you can:
1. Buy a basic wand for $1 less than our regular wands. 2. Buy only the quantity you want. 3. Add extra hanging ribbons to our wands - FREE! 4. Get new LOWER PRICING at our Etsy Shop. 5. Enjoy FREE SHIPPING at our new HandMade@Amazon Shop. 6. Get free gift tags for all premium wands. Hearts, Circles, or Stars! 7. Buy a new ribbon backdrop for $20 less than our fabric backdrops. 8. Buy wands at 3 different price points: Basic, Premium, or Deluxe! 9. Reduced pricing on our premium tulle. 10. MORE beautiful party items than ever.
IS THAT PRETTI GOOD NEWS OR WHAT? Yea, we thought so, too! So come over and visit us at our two locations:
Pretti Mini is a proud vendor for Carnival Cruise Lines! We make all the tulle pom pom wand centerpieces for their Suess at Sea ships. We've also been featured or seen in Party Style Magazine, Hostess With The Mostess, Project Nursery,Catch My Party, Everyday Party Magazine, Prop Insanity, Pop Sugar, The Organized Mama, Room to Create Magazine, DIY Weddings Magazine,and the Emmy Award Gifting Suite.
NEW TO THE SHOP:
Basic Pom Wands in mixed pinks, Pop Star Premium Wands with Star Gift Tags, Microphone Craft Kit in Hot Pink, and Pop Star Party Ribbon Backdrop
Excited to share this pretty party with you today! Beautiful 10 year old, Lacie, had one magical party! Her sweet and talented, mama, Jeanette, created this gorgeous party for her at Sea Life Aquarium at Great Lakes Crossing and was kind enough to share the photos with us. We are so glad she did!
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! Sending you hugs and kisses and a big wish that all your birthday dreams come true! XOXO, Jen
I had the great honor of styling my cousin's wedding last weekend in Lancaster, PA. The bar and property were incredible, the company warm and laid back, the weather perfect.
This beautiful couple wanted a casual, relaxed feel that would be cozy yet fun for their guests. The whole affair was very laid back with a bonfire late night, s'mores kits for all, and camping in tents for all that wanted to stay over. I loved all of their "out of the box" ideas!
10 EASY IDEAS FOR A RUSTIC COUNTRY CHIC WEDDING:
1. Hanging decorations. Whether you hang flowers, paper flowers, vines, ornaments or pom poms (as we did here) take advantage of the height found in rustic barns or tall country spaces. If outside, hang some whimsy from the trees or inside a large tent.
2. Hay bale seating. A cozy hay bale couch screams "shabby chic" and is also an easy way to create. It gives you extra seating and adds a simple, relaxed elegance to your wedding at the same time. Throw a sheet, blanket, or table cloth over them and add throw pillows.
3. Tea Staining. If you can't get your hands on vintage lace (or only have white like I did), tea staining is the way to go to add those beautiful cream or champagne colors to your lace or linens. Boil a big pot of water, add in 8-10 black tea bags. Reduce to low and throw in any lace, sheet, or fabric you'd like to darken. Check it every few minutes to check the color. About 5-10 minutes will stain it to a nice ivory. 15 -30 minutes will deepen in to cream, ecru, or champagne. Results depend on the age and type of fabric, but those estimates should get you pretty close.
4. Hang a backdrop. We used ribbon and lace to create a large backdrop to block off one section of the barn, and another smaller version for the photo booth below.
5. The Photo Booth. We picked up these cute paint-yourself wooden photo props at Joann's, but you can also find a lot of printable versions on line.
6. Mason jars. You can use them for anything from beverage holders to flower vases to holding napkins and utensils. Here, the bride made her own box to hold them. She left out metallic markers for everyone to design their own glass. Tie burlap, ribbon, or lace on them for a special touch.
7. Old Picture Frames. Adorable for photos, photo booths or hanging decorations.
8. Chalkboard paint milk jugs instead of vases. Gorgeous plain or personalized. I found these at efavormart.com
9. Tutus instead of brides made dresses. Since this wedding was so casual, some of the kids wore leggings and cowboy boots, but you can easily dress it up, too, as the daughter of the groom did.
10. Consider a bouquet you can keep. A fun new trend is the keepsake bouquet. We made this one from vintage and tea stained lace, cream tulle and ivory glitter tulle.